Sign in to follow this  
ElmiraTelegram

Investigation Into Death Of Elmira Heights Man Continues

The Elmira Heights Police Department and the State Police Troop E, Bureau of Criminal Investigation continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding the death of 47 year old Jason Cicora of 263 Glenwood Avenue, Elmira Heights.

On Thursday, August 23rd police were called to the above address where Cicora was found deceased. One other person was transported and remains hospitalized at a local medical facility. 

Cicora's body was sent to the Monroe County Medical Examiner's Office for an autopsy and investigators are waiting for the final results.

Police ask that anyone with information about the case is asked to call the State Police at (585)-398-4100 or Elmira Heights Police at (607)-735-8600

Mary    109

Thus far, many have been very tight lipped about this, which tells me the authorities want to have each and every duck in a row prior to making any statements or arrests. From some of the things I have heard, from both reliable and unreliable sources, I think this outcome is going to shock a lot of people.

Heights is a small town, people are talking, and yet, so many are not. :/

• Like 1