Sign in to follow this  
ElmiraTelegram

Judge Rules 30 Year Old Camilus Man Must Move Out Of Parents' Home

Rotondo was frustrated with the judge and said in court Tuesday that he didn't think the judge fully read the case.

He said it sounded like the judge said he needed to leave the home immediately, but Rotondo told reporters after the court appearance that "that's just ridiculous."

"It seems to me like I should be provided with, you know, 30 days or so, because generally you get 30 days after you're found, you know, to have to vacate the premesis," Rotundo said. "So I'm expecting something like that. But realistically, if that's not the case, I don't know."

Rotundo said he will appeal the judge's decision

See the rest at http://cnycentral.com/news/local/judge-rules-30-year-old-camillus-man-must-move-out-of-parents-home

Chris    423

Ok obviously this guy is a result of the environment he was raided in. 

But did anyone else see this jamoke on the news?!? 

KReed    158

I looked him up and found some articles that include video and more detail on his situation. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-rotondo-30-year-old-man-evicted-by-parents-speaks-out/

Somehow, he believes he's capable of having custody of a child?  Let me get this straight - he doesn't think a job and household responsibility (paying for home expenses, rent, utilities, groceries etc) are necessary for him to provide for a little kid....but he thinks his parents should be required to provide for him?

I wonder which of his colleges courses taught him that?

• Like 1

Chris    423

What a winner:

A 30-year-old man who made headlines last week after he was ordered by a judge to vacate his parents’ New York home has officially left the residence, but not before calling the police on his father regarding some missing Legos.

Michael Rotondo waved to journalists as he loaded his creaky station wagon with his belongings. The millennial told reporters he called police Friday morning because he believed his 8-year-old son’s Legos were in the basement and his father would not let him look for them. Instead, the father offered to look for specific items and, if he found them, bring them out. The Legos were found after police arrived.