ElmiraTelegram.com
Sign in to follow this  
ElmiraTelegram

Elmira Woman Arrested On Larceny Charges

Earlier today the Chemung County Sheriff’s Office announced the arrest of 18 year-old Emily P. Baker, Elmira following an investigation into the theft of cash from Target department store.

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 9.52.17 PM.png

Police say while Baker was employed at the store she allegedly stole over $5,000.00 cash from the cash register while working between November and December of 2017. Baker was charged with one count of Grand Larceny in the Third Degree, a Class D Felony.

Baker was arraigned in the Big Flats Town Court and remanded to the Chemung County Jail with bail set at $1,000.00 cash and $500.00 property bond.

Ann    14

How can you believe you could get away with doing something like this?

Mary    38
1 hour ago, Ann said:

She must have missed the writing on the wall, it was written all over her face.

Chris    103
3 hours ago, Ann said:

Part of it is ego. They think they're too smart to get caught. Certainly smarter than the ones they steal from. Which makes it that much better  for the rest of us when they're caught.

Mahatma    5
Posted (edited)

please help me out here as i cant see so well!  is that a close -pin neck tattoo?  

Edited by Mahatma

Chris    103
1 hour ago, Mahatma said:

please help me out here as i cant see so well!  is that a close -pin neck tattoo?  

Getting older sucks brother lol.

It's one of those little choker things girls are wearing lately. There's a term for them I saw online, but even if I could remember it, I couldn't post it here in polite company. 

KReed    21

They do tattoos that to look like a choker. Can't tell which it is.

Mahatma    5
3 hours ago, Chris said:

Getting older sucks brother lol.

It's one of those little choker things girls are wearing lately. There's a term for them I saw online, but even if I could remember it, I couldn't post it here in polite company. 

oh sure, I'm well aware of current styles...(ya right ;)...the way it appears to tightly wrap around her neck, it looked like ink rather than an external accessory.  Either way, i dig it!!!

Chris    103

It's hard to tell when I try to increase the size but it could be ink. I can't tell.

Mahatma    5
10 minutes ago, Chris said:

It's hard to tell when I try to increase the size but it could be ink. I can't tell.

lets just cut to the chase Chris, its hot!  it really ties the whole "look" together!  :-)  

• Like 1