- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Tickets are $10 per person 12 years and older. $5 per person 11 years and younger .
3 and under are free . Chance at Door prizes and spaghetti dinner included in ticket price.
* Door prizes
*Raffle for a Weekend getaway in the Adirondacks
* Gun Raffle - Henry Golden boy , American farmer tribute .22 caliber rifle
*DJ - Biggie Entertainment
Bella was recently diagnosed with Chiari malformation which is made it very difficult to function in her daily life and she spends most days laying down or in a wheelchair. On March 23rd she underwent brain surgery in Buffalo to help correct these symptoms. Recovery from the surgery is a 6 to 8 week process, leaving Bella's mother no choice but to have to stay home to care for her without pay. This benefit is to help assist with the medical and traveling expenses.
For more information go to https://www.facebook.com/events/1924920494215713/