- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Container gardens help you maximize small spaces and they are easy to care for! Join Cornell Cooperative Extension of Chemung County to learn how to create a container garden on your patio, terrace, or entryway. You will learn how to plant vegetables in containers successfully, from soil mixes and planting techniques to maintaining tips.
Speaker: Chris Gagliardo, Chemung County Master Gardener
Workshop fee: Free, but a $3 suggested donation helps support our Horticulture Program.
Please register with CCE Chemung at 607-734-4453, or email@example.com.