- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Friday and Saturday, July 13th and 14th
Get Your Flea Fix on and around Route 96
The 2018 "Get Your Flea Fix on and around Route 96" will take place on Friday and .
Will your business or location on or around Rt. 96 or Route 96B in Owego, Catatonk, Candor, Willseyville or Spencer offer Flea Market Space to others?
If so, start advertising now (on your own Facebook Page, your Website, Press Releases, anywhere your normally advertise. You can also advertise on this Facebook Page for free - Be sure to provide YOUR contact information.
All posts to this page are subject to approval by the Candor Chamber of Commerce Flea Fix Committee.
If you have any questions, pleasee-mail firstname.lastname@example.org