- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Vendors offer a wide variety of goods at Wisner Market, Elmira Downtown's signature summer event. Held each Thursday from 10 am until 2 pm in Wisner Park, Wisner Market has become a great location to meet friends, enjoy Lunch in the Park, and share in the wonderful community that is ELMIRA!
Wisner Market has also become a local "hot spot" during the lunch hour, featuring specialties from many well-loved Elmira restaurants as well as musical entertainment by local favorites.
Remember, you can only find the best of the Southern Tier at Wisner Market. All market participants, including farmers, artists, crafters, food service vendors, not-for-profit organizations and entertainers, are licensed by EDD and follow a rigorous application and jury process.