- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
St. Paul's Anglican Church, 1119 Lake St. Elmira
10 am to 1 pm
St. Paul’s Anglican Church is spearheading the Healthy Opportunities for People Everywhere (HOPE) and Facilitating Aid In Troubled Hearts (FAITH) initiative.
By coordinating with other faith-based organizations and community partners, the HOPE & FAITH initiative will seek to compassionately support emotional, spiritual and physical needs of others through wellness screenings including FREE blood pressure and blood sugar tests!
Please come and get checked - better yet, bring a friend!
Wellness screenings occur every month on the third Saturday from 10am till 1pm at our shared location with Living Word Evangelical Free Church at 1119 Lake Street, Elmira, NY 14901 across the street from Diven Elementary School.