- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
There will be a concert by Devon Franks on Friday, July 13th at the D’Vine Vineyard & Winery on Garnett Road in Columbia Crossroads (off Old Kennedy Road) Doors Open at , Sinner at , Concert at
Tickets are $40 each and include Bar B Q and sides, dessert, drinks, and concert.
Must be over 21 to attend this event is a benefit for the Troy Boys Basketball.
Tickets available by calling 570-297-4555