- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
ELMIRA - The 2018 season of the East Side Farmers Market is scheduled to begin June 15. The market will run every Friday through October 12 from 2:30 PM- 6:00 PM. The event is FREE and is located under the big red and white tent on the west lawn of the Holiday Inn Riverview (760 E Water Street Elmira, NY 14901).
Local Farmers will be selling their seasonal produce, fresh eggs, meat, local honey, cheeses, maple syrup, jams, jellies, and more. There will be weekly entertainment from local artist and several non-profits will be in attendance throughout the season with informational and educational displays. The market accepts EBT/SNAP, Fresh Connect Checks and FMNP Senior and WIC Coupons. We are continually looking to expand the market with local farm and craft vendors as well as non-profit organizations. If you are interested in being a vendor at the East Side Farmers Market please contact Danielle Howie at 607-734-4453 ext. 216.
For more details, please call Danielle Howie 607-734-4453 extension 216 or visit Chemung County Cornell Cooperative Extension’s website at chemung.cce.cornell.edu