- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Entering its seventh year of jazz in the Southern Tier, the Ferrario Southern Tier Jazz Festival welcomes pianist Brian Simpson and vocalist Selina Albright. e evening begins with hors d'oeuvres at 6:00 p.m.
Tickets to Friday's performance at the historic Clemens Center are available for $50 at http://www.eventbrite.com/ or at the EOP offces at 650 Baldwin Street, Elmira, Monday- Thursday 8:15 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
Performances for Saturday's show will begin at 2:00 p.m. at Thorne Street Park in Horseheads and will feature music from outstanding artists: trumpet player, Cindy Bradley, sax player, Je Kashiwa, and festival staple, keyboardist Marcus Johnson, brings with him special guest, Phillip "Doc" Martin. In addition, Top Shelf, a local favorite, brings an energetic vibe to kick o Saturday events.
Thorne Street Park, Saturday's venue, features a large open area for patrons to bring their own seating and personal coolers. EOP Inc.'s CFJP Bistro will o er food and beverage, along with a farmer's market of local vendors selling cheese, flowers, jewelry, and more. Tickets for Saturday will cost $40 for adults, $20 for students, and are free for children 12 and under. Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.eventbrite.com/ or at EOP Inc.'s o ces, 650 Baldwin Street, Elmira, from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.