- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
31st Annual Candor’s Canduckie Derby
Fundraising for the Candor July 4 Celebrations for 2018!
Tickets are available for the Canduckie Derby for $5.00 per duck! Payout for 1st place is $1,000 and continues down to 25 places….. Let me know how many tickets you would like to sell and/or purchase to help us raise funds for the Fireworks, parade expenses, grounds clean up, etc.
50/50 Raffle: beginning at noon
Concession: beginning at noon
Goods and Silent Auction: beginning at noon
Need not be present to win
We also will need baked goods for June 9, as well as silent auction items.
Thanks for your support!
Contact Pat Halstead (607)262-0217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candor American Legion
90 Spencer Road