- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Spring is in the air, which means MayFEST is right around the corner! MayFEST 2018 will be held Saturday, May 12th from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Notre Dame High School. Notre Dame High School is located at 1400 Maple Avenue in Elmira.
Featuring a wide variety of craft vendors and activities, MayFEST has something for everyone. There will be plenty to do for the little ones: character appearances, an opportunity to make a Mother’s Day gift to take home to mom, and for a nominal fee there will be children's games and activities. Back by popular demand will be freshly baked bread by Sister Arlene Semesky, RSM. Lovely hanging baskets will be for sale just in time for Mother's Day. First
First of the season, delicious chicken BBQ dinners will also be available for purchase and take-out.
Do not miss Notre Dame High School’s Annual Art Show. Patrons will have the opportunity to admire the work of the talented students and also enjoy the select pieces on display from other area Catholic elementary schools.
All proceeds from MayFEST will benefit t Notre Dame High School Gr. 7-12. For more information, please contact Tracy Brunton, at 734-2267 ext. 325, or visit the website at www. notredamehighschool.com.