- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
GLASSFEST, Market Street, Corning. Glassmaking demonstrations, music, entertainment, arts and crafts vendors, shopping, food and more.
May 24, Glass Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and 2300º event, a free public party held at the Corning Museum of Glass with glassmaking, music, food and drink.
May 25, wine and craft beer tasting (ages 21 and older) in Corning's Gaffer District, followed by a Rock the Park concert in Riverfront Park.
May 26, live glassblowing shows, music, activities and fireworks.
May 27, glassblowing shows, music, food and more.
For more information, visit www.gafferdistrict.com/