- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Events happening today
Sep 27, 2018Cornell Cooperative Extension of Chemung County (CCE Chemung) would like to cordially invite you to 7th Annual Taste of Chemung. The event will take place this year on Thursday September 27, 2018 from 6 to 8pm at Community Arts of Elmira. The Culinary Program from the Greater Southern Tier BOCES Bush Campus will be preparing a bountiful array of dishes made from locally sourced farm and food products. Local wineries and breweries will also be on hand to provide tasting of select beverages. Live music as well! All proceeds from this event will go towards the educational programs offered by CCE Chemung.
If you would like to be a sponsor for the 2018 Taste of Chemung, please contact Andy Fagan, Executive Director at CCE Chemung, at 607-734-4453 ext 231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, if you are a farm or business in Chemung County that would like to donate product for the dishes being prepared by the Culinary Program at GST BOCES Bush Campus, please contact Shona Ort, Agricultural Development Specialist at CCE, at 607-734-4453 ext 227 or email@example.com.
Be on the lookout for further details in regards to this event coming soon!However, if you have in questions in the meantime about Taste of Chemung, please feel free to contact CCE Chemung at 607-734-4453.
We hope to see you there!
Community Calendar 0 Comments