- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Events happening today
Jun 23, 2018Don Ferrario is proud to announce the second annual Ferrario Auto Team “White Hat Community Day” will be held Saturday, June 23rd, 2018 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Ferrario Ford at 2472 Corning Road-Route 14 in Elmira.
“Save the date and come join us on the Miracle Mile in Elmira! It’s a day of celebration and giving back to our community charities and non-pro t organizations," said Ferrario. "We would like to thank last year’s participants and invite them to come join us again this year!”
White Hat Community Day is now taking applications for car clubs, musicians, food and retail vendors, artisans, charitable organizations and non-pro ts that would like to showcase their organizations in a fun festival atmosphere. Clubs and organizations will have the opportunity to demonstrate, sell products or raise funds throughout the day in this family friendly event. ere is no admission charge.
Ferrario Auto Team will be heavily promoting this event on air and online with area media partners and social media outlets. " is is a wonderful opportunity, free of charge, to all showcase your businesses and come together as a community,"noted Mr. Ferrario. Ferrario Auto Team has enjoyed more than 13 years of success in the Elmira-Corning and surrounding communities. “We are committed to our customers, employees and community for many years to come!” said Ferrario.
For more information, details and the registration form, please email Robin Ferrario, Event Coordinator, at communityday@ ferrario.com or call 607-857-8059.
Community Calendar 0 Comments