- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Events happening today
Jun 22, 2018
The Chemung County Historical Society, the Chemung County Library District, and the Friends of CCLD are collaborating to host Escape the Museum, a Mark Twain-themed escape room on June 22 and 23, 2018.
The escape room is a puzzle-filled, multi-gallery game that is sure to challenge you, your friends, and family. It is loosely based on one of Mark Twain’s lesser-known stories. Participants will have to work with a team to solve a variety of puzzles and crack codes to find a criminal mastermind. This is a hands-on activity, not something you sit back and watch. You do not need to have any knowledge about Mark Twain to succeed in this room.
“This escape room is a way for the community to see the museum and the library in a completely new light,” says Kelli Huggins, Chemung County Historical Society Education Coordinator. “Participants will get to experience local history and literature in a fun, hands-on way that will make you think and also make you laugh.”
The game lasts 45 minutes. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your time to check in. Games begin on the hour and no late entries are permitted.
$30 per person and advance reservations are required. Call 607-734-4167 for information and reservations. All proceeds benefit the Chemung County Historical Society and the Friends of CCLD.
Escape Room times:
Friday, June 22: 6:00pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm
Saturday, June 23: 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm
Community Calendar 0 Comments