- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Events happening today
May 23, 2018On May 23, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. the Chemung County Sheriff's Office will be hosting a "College Safety 101" seminar at Elmira High School located at 777 S. Main St. Elmira, N.Y.
The seminar will feature topics such as personal and financial safety, social media pitfalls, alcohol consumption as well as the multiple challenges that go along with heading off to college. The seminar is for graduating seniors and their parent/guardians.
Students must sign up by calling the Sheriff’s Office at 607-737-2987 x74104.
Community Calendar 0 Comments