- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Events happening today
Apr 24, 2018Container gardens help you maximize small spaces and they are easy to care for! Join Cornell Cooperative Extension of Chemung County to learn how to create a container garden on your patio, terrace, or entryway. You will learn how to plant vegetables in containers successfully, from soil mixes and planting techniques to maintaining tips.
Speaker: Chris Gagliardo, Chemung County Master Gardener
Workshop fee: Free, but a $3 suggested donation helps support our Horticulture Program.
Please register with CCE Chemung at 607-734-4453, or email@example.com.
Community Calendar 0 Comments