- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Events happening today
Apr 21, 2018Are you interested in growing your own fruit trees? Would you like to see an orchard first-hand? If you answered yes to either of these questions then please join us for this upcoming workshop. The Heppner Family of StoneyRidge Orchard and Winery will be covering the basics of orchard production as well as giving a tour of their farm to see different production methods in practice. Topics to be covered include variety selection, planting, spacing, pruning, pest management, and more.
Date: Saturday April 21, 2018
Time: 9 to 11:30 am
Location: StoneyRidge Orchard and Winery (160 Bixby Rd, Erin, NY 14838)
Cost: $5 per person. Children under 12 years of age are free.
Pre-registration is requested in order to ensure enough handouts and refreshments.
For more information and to pre-register, please contact Shona Ort of CCE Chemung at
607-734-4453 ext. 227 or email@example.com.
Note: Please dress appropriately for tour! Thermal layers, jackets, hats, gloves, and boots are recommended.
Community Calendar 0 Comments