- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Events happening today
Apr 16, 2018
Will you help CareFirst bloom this spring?
With 16,000 geraniums to sell, we need you to help CareFirst raise nearly $30,000 for local hospice and grief support programs. All proceeds stay local to help your friends and neighbors when they need it most.
Each 4 1/2" pot comes in your choice of five vibrant colors: bright red, patriot white, lavender blue, cherry rose or salmon frills, for $4 each.
Sellers can be found in many areas businesses, including Five Star Bank, GCP Liquors, Market St Apothecary, and more!
New this year- order and pay for your flowers online using our secure website! Https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/petals
Order yours until May 14!
Community Calendar 1 Comment