- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Events happening today
Mar 31, 2018Spend the morning on the farm and learn how to prune apple, pear, plum and peach. Then, learn how to bring an older tree back into production.
Class fee is $25 and Pre- registration is required by 3/27.
2750 Apple Lane Reisingers Apple Country in Watkins Glen
Hosted and lead by The Reisinger Family
For more information please contact Roger Ort, 607-535-7161 or email@example.com. Please visit http://cceschuyler.org/events for
additional info and required registration.
Community Calendar 0 Comments