- Chemung County Executive Race: Chris Moss (R) 55% Jerome Emanuel (Dem) 29% Krusen (I) 16%
- 1st District: Pastrick (R) 57% Pucci (Dem) 43%
- 2nd District: Manchester (R) 69% Saglibene (Con) 30%
- 3rd District: Sweet (R) 53% Lynch (Dem) 40%
- 4th District: Brennan (R) 64% Bond (Dem) 35%
- 5th District: Margeson (R) 64% Stow (Dem) 20% Miller 15% (I)
- 7th District: Sonsire (Dem) 63% Milliken (R) 36%
- 8th District: Woodard (R) 58% Callas (Dem) 41%
- 9th District: Burin (R) 74% Fairchild (I) 25%
- 12th District: McCarthy (Dem) 50% Collins (R) 45%
- 13th District: Drake (R) 65% Logan-Lattimore (Dem) 34%
- 14th District: Smith (R) 68% Heyward (Dem) 31%
Events happening today
Mar 28, 2018If you would like to learn more about raising waterfowl please join us on March 28, 2018 from 6-8 pm at the Chemung County Fairground in the 4-H Building. We will be going over the basics of raising waterfowl. Topics to be covered in this workshop include purpose, regulations, breeds, brooding, housing, nutrition, health, predator control, breeding, egg production, meat production, marketing, and more.
Cost to attend is $5 per person. Pre-registration is suggested in order to ensure enough handouts and refreshments. For more information and to register, please contact Shona Ort at 607-734-4453 ext. 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Calendar 0 Comments